Get the best Quick Coupler on the market today.
Geith Quick Couplers are recognized for their safety, reliability and performance and comply with applicable international standards and regulations.
- Front & Rear Safety Lock
- Safe Release Curl to Open
- Lighter but Durable
- Save 25% of Operational time
- Low Maintainence
Front locking clasp retains attachment in case of improper attachment connection.
Rear sliding hook retains attachment rear pin in case of hydraulic cylinder failure.
Geith patented “curl to release” control system provides for safe attachment engagement and release.
Powerful spring activated safety lock works in severe and dirty environments unlike gravity type systems.
- Our simple and compact design has no grease points, less parts which means less maintenance, less downtime and more productivity.
Manufactured using high strength steel to increase durability while optimizing weight to maximize excavator performance.
- Variable pin center design allows you to easily pick up and change a wide range of OEM attachments.
- Ability to reverse buckets to allow the operator to excavate against walls and under pipes.
- Easily upgrade from mechanical to hydraulic quick couplers. TI
- A Geith Quick Coupler can save you upto 25% of total machine operating time compared to direct mount.
- Operator can change attachment from the comfort and security of the cab.
- A more compact design means improved tip radius which increases breakout force.
Aftersales & Parts
- Full support of components
- At Geith, we understand that easy maintenance and servicing of couplers is important to our customers. Therefore, we focus our design on making parts more accessible which keeps maintenance time to a minimum.
We carry an extensive range of coupler replacement parts and can ship overnight to minimize downtime.
- We provide custom engineered hydraulic kits with step by step instructions reducing installation time to a minimum.
Using the Geith Quick Coupler
- 1: Hook to bucket pin
- 2: Crowd (Curl) the bucket cylinder
- 3: Front locking clasp closes around front pin
- 4: Rear sliding hook locks rear pin
Note: Always check that attachment is fully engaged and locked before operating.