The Geith Universal Thumb provide an efficient and affordable solution to the problems of handling and loading tree stumps, brush, rocks, pipes and other awkwardly shapes items.
- Custom designed thumb
- Reinforced pivot areas provided extra strength
- Load holding valve to prevent slippage
Geith Universal Easi-Klamp Hydraulic Thumb
The Geith Universal Easi-Klamp Hydraulic Thumbs provide an economical, easy to install solution for hydraulic thumb application. They are available for a range of fixed widths and lengths to fit mini and full size excavators, along with backhoe loaders from 4-30 tonne.
- Quick and easy installation on dipper stick
- Weld on base plate with no need to remove main pin for installation (on HK Model)
- Hydraulics enables controlled movement of thumb
- Thumb easily retracts to the stick or can be removed completely when not in use
- Load holding valve helps prevent slippage
- Serrated edge holds material secure to bucket for superior loading and safe material handling
- Oversized high profile pivot pin prevents twisting
- AR 400 steel throughout provides strength, durability, and abrasion resistance
- Heavy duty cylinder for the most demanding applications
- Reinforced pivot area provides extra strength